Baxter Ave Cemetery
Baxter Avenue between E.65th St. and Broadway. Situated right across from Cleveland Central Catholic School. No office. This cemetery, established in 1873, also was known as Old Bohemian Jewish Cemetery. Newburgh Israeli Congregation purchased the land. The cemetery was defunct by about 1903 but the last burial was in 1942. Cleveland JGS has enumeration.
return to Cemetery List