Bet Olam Cemetery
25796 Chagrin Blvd., Beachwood 44122. (216) 831-9441.
Opened in 1914, the site also was known as Warrensville Cemetery
and Kinsman Cemetery, and until 1999 was known as Park Synagogue Cemetery.
There was an Ahavath Zion section, which merged with Beth Am/Community
Temple. In 1999 Beth Am merged into B’nai Jeshurun, from whence it had
split years earlier. Park Synagogue Cemetery Association, comprised
of the following sections: Anshe Sfard, Beth Am, Liberty Aid Society,
Oer Chodosh, Park Synagogue, Taylor Road Synagogue, and Zemach Zedek